Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cleansing

Tonight I threw out some clothes, not alot but a bit, about 10 items. They were items that made me feel bad when I wore them, things that I didn't feel that I looked good wearing, things that I think made me look fat and ugly. It was good to throw them out, very cathartic.

I also tried on some new things. Because we live in a remote area and we don't get to shop very often I sometimes buy things over the net, or when we do make the trip to the big smoke we are usually short on time so I buy many things without trying them on. Sometimes I get lucky and the things I buy fit and look okay - well as good as clothes can look on me. Alot of the time though they don't fit so they go to the bottom of my draws where they never see the light of day again.

Until tonight.

Tonight I tried on 6 of these items that had been hidden away in my draws and not only did they fit, I actually liked how they looked.

I'm really starting to think I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Great work B! It's amazing when clothes you thought you'd never be able to fit into actually do fit and look good.
    You're doing so well.

    ReplyDelete