Monday, March 2, 2009

She shoots, she scores, it's a goal!

Yay!

I am overweight!

Yes, I am happy to be overweight! Why is that? Because it means I am no longer obese, I have reached my very first goal of this journey which was to get a BMI below the obese range.

Of course I am only a mere 500gms below obese, it's such a small figure and could easily come back (particularly since we a leaving for a New Zealand holiday next weekend) but at the moment I really don't care, I am just happy to have actually got to this stage, almost a quarter of the way there.

I am proving to myself I CAN do this, I am going to try my best to be good on our holiday but I may have a setback (we are attending a Maori Hangi feast after all) and that is OK because I am getting there, slowly but surely I WILL make it.

Thyroid be damned, it can be done!

Stats:

Height: 160cms/5ft3in
Start Date: 28th Dec 2008
Start Weight: 81.4 kgs
Current Weight: 76.4kgs
Lost this week: 500gms
Total Loss: 5 kgs
Start BMI: 31.8
Current BMI: 29.8
Goal BMI: 23.4
Goal Weight: 60 kgs
Goal Date: December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment