Sunday, February 1, 2009

Last meal of the condemned

We went out for dinner Friday night. My appetite had decreased in the last few months (ulcer medication?) and recently I have just been having an entrée serve of chicken satay sticks with rice for dinner. But not this week, in light of what is coming I decided to splurge a bit and ordered chicken parmigiana with chips. It was delicious and even though I was full about halfway through I wanted to keep eating because it tasted sooooo good, the chips at that pub are incredibly yummy.

I think chips are one of the things I will miss the most, there is alot of things I like that I can still have as long as I am careful about how much I have or only do it occasionally but chips are a complete no-no and I must admit I will find that bit tough.

So I decided to do a pre-Celebrity Slim weigh in and found to my surprise that despite not really dieting I had made some progress by myself. Just me on my own with the Wii Fit, not as much as I'd like over a month but something at least, more than I actually expected really, although I don't think it is noticeable when you look at me.

Hopefully with the CS that figure will improve.

So without further ado, my new stats:

Height: 160cms/5ft3in
Start Date: 28th Dec 2008
Start Weight: 81.4 kgs
Current Weight: 79.2kgs
Lost: 2.2 kgs
Start BMI: 31.8
Current BMI: 30.9
Goal BMI: 23.4
Goal Weight: 60 kgs
Goal Date: December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment