Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blogger word verfication is broken

I have been trying for days to leave comments on a number of peoples blogs (Cat, Leila, April and a few others) and have been unable too. When it gets to the bit where it asks for word verification it says "image loading" but no image comes up. No image, no word verification, no comment.

Word verification is broken.

A little googling quickly showed me that it has been in this state for at least 2 days now, blogger is apparently trying to fix it, bloggers are going nuts.

I am going do what blogger recommends for now and that is to disable word verification and temporarily use comment moderation instead, so if you have tried to leave a comment on my blog and been unable to, come back, try again.

:)

3 comments:

  1. its been like it for more than 2 days, its been giving me the shits. If you click refresh (copy your message first), and it should work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, my comment works.

    And it didnt ask for a word verification?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh it ate my comment. It's the comment monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete