Monday, April 27, 2009

Moment of truth

Weigh in last night didn't turn out as bad as I had expected after the coffees and Anzac biscuits last week. Oh and did I mention the 3 or 4 bite sized sausage rolls I had on Saturday when we got held up in town after the Anzac parade? I didn't? Oops.

Like I said in my last post though, apart from my permitted transgressions in NZ I have been really very good with my diet, much better than I expected, so I wasn't too concerned about last week, at least until I had to step on the scales.

As it turns out I need not have worried. I didn't have a brilliant week, in fact it was one of my lower losses but all things considered, with the food slip ups and lack of exercise I am quite happy to have lost even this much.

Stats for this week:
Height: 160cms/5ft3in
Start Date: 28th Dec 2008
Start Weight: 81.4 kgs
Current Weight: 70.8kgs
Lost this week: 500gms
Total Loss: 10.6 kgs
Start BMI: 31.8
Current BMI: 27.6
Goal BMI: 23.4
Goal Weight: 60 kgs
Goal Date: December 2009

1 comment: