Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Been there, done that ...

Weigh in day yay! I am starting to like weigh in day, I even look forward to it a bit. Sadistic much? lol

I had a good week this week, a bit tough emotionally with the Doctors visit and all but good as far as weight loss is concerned. It will be interesting to see over the next couple of weeks how the reduction in my medication influences things but this week at least was one to be very happy about.

I've been taking pics on the first day of each month, in the same clothes each time, jeans and a black singlet, just for my own benefit so I can see the changes, motivation and all that. I had a look last night and despite a loss of almost 9kgs I really couldn't see much of a difference, that was a bit disheartening, how can 9kgs be so unnoticeable?

I'm not ready to post any of those pics yet but when I can see the difference I might.

Height: 160cms/5ft3in
Start Date: 28th Dec 2008
Start Weight: 81.4 kgs
Current Weight: 72.6kgs
Lost this week: 900gms
Total Loss: 8.8 kgs
Start BMI: 31.8
Current BMI: 28.4
Goal BMI: 23.4
Goal Weight: 60 kgs
Goal Date: December 2009

1 comment:

  1. you are doing great. sometimes we can't see changes that others see in us. I for one still have my fat goggles on when I pictures of myself

    ReplyDelete