Friday, March 6, 2009

TTFN

Ta ta for now.

Tomorrow we leave to spend almost 2 weeks in New Zealand. It's actually only 10 days there but by the time we factor in flying time, waiting time at the airport and the 900km trip each way to get to Perth Airport, we will be away from home for 2 weeks.

Hubby and I are both taking enough shakes to keep up with the diet while we are gone, and we certainly won't be bingeing on choccies, lollies and other nasties while we are away but I think we will be a little more relaxed with our evening meals.

Since I won't be here Sunday night I have weighed in early this week and I'm pleased with the numbers. It will be very interesting to see what the scales read in 2 weeks time when I get back. But anyway I'm going to try and enjoy my holiday and not worry too much about that, rather allow me to bask in the glory of this weeks result.

Height: 160cms/5ft3in
Start Date: 28th Dec 2008
Start Weight: 81.4 kgs
Current Weight: 75.7kgs
Lost this week: 700gms
Total Loss: 5.7 kgs
Start BMI: 31.8
Current BMI: 29.6
Goal BMI: 23.4
Goal Weight: 60 kgs
Goal Date: December 2009

1 comment: