Monday, May 25, 2009

WTF?

Speaking strictly in terms of weight loss, how does a person go from one of their worst weeks so far to their absolute, without a doubt, awesomely best week so far?

This is what todays weigh-in tells me I have somehow managed to do this week. This week, if the scales are to be believed, I have apparently lost the same amount of weight as I did in the previous two weeks. How the hell that happens I have no idea. I know I wasn't drinking enough water and I was a bit "blocked up" during that awful 200gm week but who would have thought it would make such a big difference?

It's just too bad I can't lose this much every single week, if that were the case I'd only be a few short weeks away from my goal weight. Anyway I guess it's just as well I have had a good week because my knee injury and resulting inability to exercise means it's highly likely that this coming week is going to go to shit!

But for now onto the good news, this weeks stats:

Height: 160cms/5ft3in
Start Date: 28th Dec 2008
Start Weight: 81.4 kgs
Current Weight: 67.8kgs
Lost this week: 1.4kgs
Total Loss: 13.6kgs
Start BMI: 31.8
Current BMI: 26.5
Goal BMI: 23.4
Goal Weight: 60 kgs
Goal Date: December 2009

2 comments:

  1. looks like you're doing pretty well. i keep having my moments, but i'm sure has a lot to do with me not having enough water and slacking with exercise :-/ time to get on track. keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love surprises! Good for you for having a great weigh-in!!

    ReplyDelete