Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A small improvement

This weeks weigh in was although not brilliant and certainly not one of my better results, a bit better than last week.

I've tried to be more conscious of my water intake, I've taken my IBS supplement every day and I've upped my dose of fibre powder in my shakes. I'm still feeling very clogged up and bloated but hopefully by the end of this week I'll make a big improvement.

(seriously though if I fart anymore I think my hubby will kick me out of the house)

Anyway here are the all important numbers.

Height: 160cms/5ft3in
Start Date: 28th Dec 2008
Start Weight: 81.4 kgs
Current Weight: 69.2kgs
Lost this week: 500gms
Total Loss: 12.2kgs
Start BMI: 31.8
Current BMI: 27
Goal BMI: 23.4
Goal Weight: 60 kgs
Goal Date: December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment