Friday, January 2, 2009

I think I can, I think I can

Well I have started using the Wii Fit, we are having fun fooling around with the games, we enjoy the sports such as bowling, tennis and golf and then of course there is Wii Fit.

My aim is to start out doing at least 30 minutes of exercise a day (which for a couch potato like me is a big deal. I am pretty hopeless at many of the exercises but it's fun trying and I am surprised how quickly the 30 minutes passes. I've mostly been doing the step and hula hoop as well as some muscle/strengthening exercises.

I am also almost giving up soft drink, I will now only have a can or two of lemon squash when we are out for dinner Friday night.

I knew I weighed about 80kgs but it was still a let down to get on the Wii "scales" and see the numbers 81.4 kgs staring back at me, and then for the little gauge to go up into the obese range, and then for it to tell me that to be within a healthy weight range I needed to get down to a weight I haven't been since I was 18 years old.

*sigh*

Anyway, for the record:

Height: 160cms/5ft3in
Start Date: 28th Dec 2008
Start Weight: 81.4 kgs
Current Weight: 81.4kgs
Goal Weight: 60 kgs
Current BMI: 31.8
Goal BMI: 23.4
Goal Date: December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment