Thursday, January 15, 2009

The "D" word

I have been faithfully doing at least 30 minutes on the Wii for each night but I haven't noticed a big difference, despite it saying I've lost 100gms here, 200gms there. I have decided that for the first time ever in my life it is time to do something about my Diet.

The dreaded D word.

I have never dieted, ever, I have no idea how dieting works, what to do, what is the best one, there are a million different kinds out there, and I know a couple of people who seem to be on a different diet every week, Atkins, CSIRO, all sorts of fads, and tbh they never really seem to get anywhere.

I have thought for a few years now that if I were ever to have the money I would perhaps try Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, or Light and Easy. How ironic that now that I do have the money I live somewhere that completely excludes doing any of those types of programs.

I know quite a few ladies via the internet that seem to be having some success with a meal replacement/shake and low carb diet called Celebrity Slim, so after careful consideration I have decided I am going to give it a go. I have ordered a start up pack (can order over the net - bonus) and I am going to begin the program on the 2nd of Feb which is the day the kids start back at school and I go back to my normal work hours. I thought that was a better idea rather than starting during the holidays while I was spending alot of time lounging around at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment