Monday, June 1, 2009

First weight gain :(

Well if it was going to happen any week it would be this one.

It was a week of no exercise to rest my knee and then a few food slip ups, firstly on Friday night and then last night for my Hubby's birthday we had a meal out at the pub, I had lasagne and chips, very naughty. We also had a big carnival thing here this weekend and we were flat out at work so once again I had far too little water but I also drank alot more coffee than I normally do and that's not good. I read somewhere that it takes 3 glasses of water to process 1 cup of coffee so that basically means I didn't have any water all weekend.

All this has resulted in a rather large gain this week. It's fairly demoralising but I'm trying to look on the bright side, it's the very first gain I've had since I started this in January. Every other weigh in for the for the past 20 weeks I have lost weight and I guess that's not too bad. Some peoples weight loss journeys are up and down like a hookers knickers so I suppose I can't complain too much about one bad week.

In the grand scheme of things this is only a few hundred grams, it's only one week of a gain in many weeks of losses, tomorrow is a new day, next week is a new week and I'm back on the wii this week so onwards from here.

(I'm trying to put a positive spin on this people, work with me here)

Height: 160cms/5ft3in
Start Date: 28th Dec 2008
Start Weight: 81.4 kgs
Current Weight: 68.3kgs
Gained this week: 500gms
Total Loss: 13.1kgs
Start BMI: 31.8
Current BMI: 26.7
Goal BMI: 23.4
Goal Weight: 60 kgs
Goal Date: December 2009

3 comments:

  1. just one week no big deal... now tell me more about that hookers panties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have come so far!! Look at your weekly weigh ins. You started at 81.4kg and you're now at 68.3kg - thats a loss of 13kg!! You should be so very proud of that. 600gms is such a tiny dent in the road, don't let it get you down. I'm really proud of you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go.....only 600gr gain...that's nothin'.

    By the end of next week you'll have lost that and some...good on you

    ReplyDelete