Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gone backwards

prior to weigh in ....

Well I've been really naughty during my 2 weeks away but it has been very emotional and stressful so I gave myself permission to relax the diet a bit, I think I ended up relaxing it alot though. I still had my shakes for breakfast and lunch but I was basically eating normal meals for tea so I've had alot of pasta, rice and potatoes, and unlike us hubbys brother and his wife are big wine drinkers, there was always a bottle of two on the dinner table so I've had a couple of glasses of wine most nights over the last 2 weeks (wine is calorie laden!) and I've had very little water, as far as fluid intake is concerned I've been existing on wine and coke zero. We also had fast food quite a few times, maccas, subway and kfc and to top it off several krispy kremes, cakes and chocolates have passed my lips along with a Gloria Jeans latte almost every day and copious quantities of popcorn at the two movie sessions we went to.

I haven't weighed myself yet but I am dreading it as I know I have put on weight, at least a couple of kilos worth I think, my size 10 jeans still fit but the size 12 bonds boyleg undies are becoming a little snug and I feel fat and bloated :( .
At the time I said it didn't matter and that having come this far (losing 17.5kgs) a backslide of 2kgs wouldn't be hard to deal with but it does feel bad to have made a backwards step.

Anyway we're home now so it's back on the wagon with a vengeance.

after weigh in ....

Well as it turns out it wasn't quite as bad as I expected, I am now 1.2kgs more than my last official weigh in so that means despite all the crap I ate I only put on 1.2kgs while I was away!

Considering I have kind of pigged out for the last two weeks, have hardly had any water and except for a day at the Zoo and 5 hours at a DFO I've had basically zero exercise, my gain was way lower than I expected.

I go back onto the diet today with renewed energy, enthusiasm and optimism :)

Height: 160cms/5ft3in
Start Date: 28th Dec 2008
Start Weight: 81.4 kgs
Current Weight: 65.1kgs
Gained these weeks: 1.2kgs
Total Loss: 16.3kgs
Start BMI: 31.8
Current BMI: 25.4
Goal BMI: 23.4
Goal Weight: 60 kgs
Goal Date: December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment